Harry Teapotter & Mugworts Academy
In keeping with our Harry Teapotter and Mugworts Academy theme, the following activities will take place:
- Chai Wizard Tournament (masala chai contest and attendee tasting/voting) – Saturday Only, Private Dining Area, First Floor
- Harry Potter™ Trivia Contests – Saturday and Sunday
- Mugworts Scavenger Hunts – Saturday and Sunday
- Cosplay and Fan Fun – Come in Harry Potter™ cosplay or wearing Potter™-related gear (tee, hat, etc.) and receive a small gift and +10 House Points for the Mugwarts House Points Competition
- “Harry Potter™ Wand Lore: What does your wand mean about you?” Elizabeth Sapaugh will lead a Q&A/Discussion of the myths behind the magic. It’s recommended that you take the wand quiz on Pottermore.com prior to attending, although it’s not required!
- Meet Phoebe Daniels, Assistant Gamekeeper and Keeper of Keys and Grounds of Mugworts Academy (and a Gryffindor™)! Stop by her “sTable” in the Discovery Ballroom to get your questions answered about fantastic beasts, where to find them, and the care of magical creatures! (Due to the hotel’s policies and our insurance liability, we can’t allow Phoebe to bring any live beasts or creatures, but she’ll have some pictures and 3-D models to show you!)
- Mugworts House Points Competition – Saturday and Sunday*
You can also stop by The Dragon’s Treasure vendor booth in the Discovery Ballroom for the following Harry Potter™ fun:
- Triwizard Tournament Raffle with a Goblet of Fire™: Winner gets $100 worth of items!
- They will also award House Points at their table with various ways to get points, including:
- Showing up in cosplay
- Purchasing one of their 4 House Teas
Whichever House wins, that House Tea will be 25% off in February on The Dragon’s Treasure‘s website.
*House Points can be earned in many ways, including volunteering!
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. J.K. ROWLING`S WIZARDINGWORLD™ J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s17)