Vendor applications are now being accepted for the 2nd Randomennial Houston Tea Festival, January 27 and 28, 2017 at University of Houston Clear Lake.
- Early-bird rate $75 per day/$150 for both days (
until 10/31/17until 11/15/17*)
- $100 per day/$200 for both days (11/15/17 until sell out)
- Tea & Herbal Vendors: Free booth for one day if you do a 30 to 60-minute talk or tasting at the festival
Early-bird vendor booth pricing deadline has been extended to November 15, 2017 to allow extra time for Harvey recovery.
- In order to maintain an optimal festival experience for our attendees, space preference will be given to tea-related vendors
- Only one Direct Sales rep/consultant per DS company
Join the 2nd Randomennial Houston Tea Festival as a Vendor!
Please do not send payment until your application is approved.
Questions? Contact email@example.com for more details.
Application updated September 7, 2017.